Food & Beverage Attendant – Savoy Hotel
- Job Type
- Full Time
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working in the charming and intimate Savoy hotel in Blackpool. Located on the quieter North Shore. The Savoy is close to many of Blackpool's famous attractions, sitting proudly overlooking the beach.
The Savoy Hotel proudly offers the newly refurbished Albany Bar which is the ideal location to enjoy a relaxing drink after a day sightseeing in Blackpool. We also serve snacks and light meals throughout the day and into the evening, due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Food & Beverage Attendant.
As Food & Beverage Attendant, you will be required to;
- Ensure the highest standards of courtesy and customer care are set and maintained by all staff.
- Ensure that all procedures are performed correctly and efficiently at all time.
- Maximise sales and profitability within the department.
- Ensure that stock control procedures are adhered to and checked at all time.
The ideal candidate will be organised, punctual and well presented, with excellent communication skills and customer service. This position is available on full-time & part-time basis.
Visit our website and look at this cozy seaside hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.