Conference and Banqueting Porter – Carrington House Hotel
- Job Type
- Full Time
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Carrington House Hotel in Bournemouth! Perfectly located on a quiet tree-lined avenue, just a short walk from Bournemouth’s town centre and famous beaches, and within easy reach of all the activities this popular town offers.
The Carrington House Hotel is a busy 158-room hotel that works continuously to ensure our rooms are impeccably tidy for guests so that they to feel comfortable and relaxed when staying with us. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Linen Porter onto the team.
As Conference & Banqueting Porter, you will be required to;
- Ensure excellent & professional guest service is consistently provided always.
- Conduct function set-ups.
- Ensure refreshments are served at the times requested.
- Assist in the general cleaning of your working areas.
- Ensure conference equipment is kept in good working order and stored correctly and safely.
The successful candidate will be organized, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service.
Visit our website and look at our fantastic Seaside Hotel!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.