Catering Assistant – Pontins Pakefield
- Job Type
- Full Time
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK? At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime. Pakefield has the most picturesque unspoilt coastline, with the most wonderful stretches of beach & cliff tops.
Pontins Pakefield boasts 513 large apartments, on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends and children’s amusement activities.
Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Catering Assistant on to the team.
As a Catering Assistant, you will be required to;
- Serve customers professionally, ensuring that all customers are served correctly, quickly and in a pleasant manner.
- Act on customer queries in the interest of the customer and company’s operation.
- Ensure positive feedback from customers on the services and facilities within the restaurant.
- Clean and maintain the restaurant to current hygiene regulations, company procedures and best practices.
- Set up and operate till procedure.
- Ensure the highest standard of Food Production and presentation, adhering to menu specification.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient, you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively towards deadlines.
Visit our website www.pontins.com and check out our fantastic Holiday Parks!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.