Assistant Controller - Cavendish Hotel
- Job Type
- Part Time
Job Opening: 2022-04-26
Role Title: Assistant Controller (Part Time – 30 hours)
Reporting to: Controller
The position of Assistant Controller exists to ensure:
- That the interests of the Britannia Hotel Group are protected at all times.
- That they and their team ensure maximum revenue is generated and losses are kept to a minimum.
- That attention is drawn to all areas of weakness/concern and reported to their Hotel Controller.
- That all new company procedures and instructions are adhered to.
- Provide all relevant control/financial information and assistance to the Hotel Controller.
- Functional and line responsibility to the Hotel Controller.
- To be organised, numerate, have an eye for detail and an enquiring mind.
- To have a practical and common sense approach to the role.
- Department responsibilities: Wages, Cash & Credit Card Reconciliation, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Revenue Auditing and Food and Liquor Stock taking
The candidate must be able to:
- To prioritise their work effectively.
- Work to strict deadlines.
- Communicate on all levels.
- To carry out any duties which may be requested from time to time.
- Possible opportunity to work at other Britannia units.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.Apply Title* Select title Mr Miss Mrs First name* Last name* Email address* Remarks Hi, I'd like to apply for this job! UPLOAD YOUR CV Select the files you wish to upload. The following files are accepted: .pdf, .doc, .docx