General Assistant – Russ Hill Hotel
- Job Type
- Full Time
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Russ Hill Hotel; based in a 19th century manor house and set in nine acres of picturesque grounds, surrounded by glorious countryside, in the charming village of Charlwood.
The Russ Hill Hotel is a 190 bedroom-hotel that operates on a 24-hour check in service due to the Hotel’s popularity and location. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a General Assistant on to the team.
As General Assistant, you will be required to;
- Anticipate guests needs wherever possible in order, to deliver an exceptional quality of service and in turn guest satisfaction.
- Provide a helpful and professional image within the department ensuring full co-operation is given to colleagues in other departments.
- Have a good knowledge of the products and facilities in the hotel.
- Comply and implement Company and Hotel audit requirements.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as requested by your colleagues of the management of the Hotel.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will have a keen attention to detail and the ability to effectively meet deadlines.
Check out our website and view this stunning airport hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.