Front of House Manager – Elite Venue Selection- Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
- Job Type
- Full Time
Job Opening: 2021-09-02
Front of House Manager – Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most impressive and striking hotels in Market Bosworth. Bosworth Hall is set in 11 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, the Grade II listed mansion which houses the hotel dates backs from the 17th century and still retains many of its original features.
Bosworth Hall Hotel is a 210 bedroom-hotel that provides a 24-hour reception desk and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Front of House Manager.
As Front of House Manager, you will be required to;
- Recruit, train, motivate and develop all Front Office Staff, maximising guest satisfaction.
- Ensure effective room rate management to maximize occupancy and maintain or improve room yield.
- Ensure that all front office operational and control procedures are maintained effectively.
- Ensure all staff maintain a courteous and helpful approach to customers always.
- Identify sales opportunities and create a sales-driven team of professionals.
- Ensure that all customer comments and complaints are acted upon with all due diligence.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the department and the hotel, and you must also provide help and support as required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role in 100+ bedroom hotel. You will have previous experience of computerized reservations and guest billing systems & proven management experience in recruiting, training, developing and controlling staff. Knowledge of Opera would be advantageous.
Look at our website and see how fabulous Bosworth Hall Hotel is!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.Apply Title* Select title Mr Miss Mrs First name* Last name* Email address* Remarks Hi, I'd like to apply for this job! UPLOAD YOUR CV Select the files you wish to upload. The following files are accepted: .pdf, .doc, .docx