Duty Manager – Nobreck Castle Hotel
- Job Type
- Full Time
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Norbreck Castle Hotel! One of the largest hotels of the Britannia chain. Grand and vibrant, this unique structure sits proudly overlooking the Irish Sea. The Norbreck Castle features a Health & Fitness club, as well as other facilities including an arcade, cinema, Bar & Restaurant and 8 conference rooms catering for between 10 to 3000 delegates.
This large 487-bedroom Hotel boasts a 24-hour check in service and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Duty Manager onto the team.
As Duty Manager you will be required to;
- Maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction and organisational values.
- Promote all hotel facilities to guests and potential customers.
- Deal with customer enquiries correctly and as efficiently as possible.
- Maintain a proactive attitude towards all staff in various departments and represent the company to project the best image and high level of standards.
The successful candidate will have experience running the Duty Manager Shift in a Hotel holding 100 bedrooms or more. You will have excellent communication skills with both employees and guests and demonstrate exceptional customer service and management skills.
Visit our website and look at this magnificent seaside hotel!
This position offers a salary that reflects your experience and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.