Conference & Banqueting Coordinator – Britannia Adelphi Hotel
- Job Type
- Full Time
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the World-Famous Britannia Adelphi Hotel! This fabulous Edwardian style Liverpool hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
This large hotel boasts 402 bedrooms & 14 conferencing suites, catering for between 4 to 850 delegates. The Adelphi is a popular choice for a variety of events ranging from Weddings to Conferences. The Adelphi offers a traditional British roast at Jenny's Carvery, fine French Cuisine at Crompton's Restaurant or a relaxing drink at the vibrant Wave Bar and Residents Bar.
Due to our continued expansion and high demand, The Adelphi Hotel is looking to recruit a Full Time Conference & Banqueting Coordinator on to the team.
As Conference & Banqueting Coordinator, you will be required to;
- Sell the Conference & Banqueting space at the best available rate maximising yield and achieve the budgeted sales.
- Be aware of competitors, their products, facilities, rates & policies and to develop and present to the hotel team, products in which to beat the competition.
- Be aware of future business peaks & troughs and major events in the area.
- Sell the hotel by re-active and pro-active “cold calling” using telephone and in-house appointments, carry out necessary research, using hotel database, client files, business & local media.
The ideal candidate will have a proven history of Sales experience within the Hotel industry, reinforced with superb determination & pride in the work.
Visit our website and look at this fabulous city centered hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.