Leisure Attendant - Royal Bath Hotel & Spa
- Job Type
- Full Time
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Royal Bath hotel, Bournemouth. The hotel opened on Queen Victoria’s coronation day in June 1838 and became famously recognised as the first hotel in Bournemouth.
The Royal Bath embodies the finest traditions of first class, comfort and hospitality, nestled in secluded grounds, with outstanding views across the bay, this classically styled hotel is one of a kind.
The Royal Bath Hotel is a 207 bedroom-hotel and offers a Health and Leisure Club that provides beauty treatments and pamper packages as well as Gym Memberships and access to the swimming pool. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Full Time & Part Time Leisure Attendants onto the team.
As Leisure Attendant, you will be required to;
- Maintain the cleanliness of all leisure facilities.
- Supervise swimmers and intervene for rescue purposes in the event of emergencies.
- Carry out pool and spa testing and carrying out remedial action as necessary.
- Comply with all club standard operating procedures and emergency action plans.
- Book in beauty treatments and ensuring that all beauty clients are well looked after before and after treatments.
- Ensure safe and timely opening and closing of the facilities each day.
- Carry out all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure that the club is kept in a clean and well-maintained state.
The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience. Leisure Club experience in hotel is preferred but not essential. You will need to hold a valid Pool Responder Certificate (or equivalent) or be required to complete your training before your employment can commence. Applicants must be hard working, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic, reliable, also preferably qualified to gym instructor level 2 or and first aid trained but not essential. Evening and weekend work will be required for this role. You must be able to work during the weekends and bank holidays.
Look at our website and look at this fantastic Landmark Hotel!
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.