Bar Team - Lossiemouth
Bar Team - Silver Sands Holiday Park Lossiemouth
We are looking for friendly people to join the existing team.
We are looking for people that are happy to deliver good customer service with a friendly attitude, and happy to be part of team, working together to ensure a friendly environment that customers will enjoy.
Availability to work evenings and weekends .
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- Deal with customers who have issues, advice action being taken, and resolve and to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- To wear necessary protective clothing provided by the Company
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
Any Bridge Leisure team member may be asked on occasion to perform additional or unrelated duties after appropriate training has been given, if required.
References will be required.
Apply for Bar Team - Lossiemouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly