Maintenance/Groundworker Person - Skipton
- Job Type
- Full Time
Maintenance/Groundworker Person - Bowland Fell - Tosside, Skipton
Full time : 5 days from 7, 37.5 hours per week
Accommodation can be provided for the right candidate
Can you ensure the grounds and gardens of our Park are presented in a neat, colourful and safe manner, to agreed operating standards and in line with environmentally friendly values? If so, we may have the role for you!
As part of this role we need you to:
- To perform gardening tasks, e.g., strimming, weeding, grass cutting, grass collection and litter collection, to ensure the agreed operating standards are maintained
- To repair paths, steps and walls as requested by Maintenance Manager
- To carry out landscaping and tree felling in line with summer and winter programmes prepared by the Maintenance Manager
- Collection of rubbish and litter.
- Aiding with the siting and movement of caravans
- Maintaining and performing weekly checks of all machinery
- Whenever possible, to propagate and nurture plants for economical reasons
As a person you'll need to:
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
We offer a brilliant staff recognition scheme, 25% off holidays and food and a great fun and enjoyable place to work.
Apply for Maintenance/Groundworker Person - Skipton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly