front of house
Front of house - Seaview holiday village – Polperro, Looe
- Hard working?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to work at Seaview holiday village, part of Bridge Leisure.
- To organise in all detail the arrangements of tables and equipment in a clean and visually attractive manner
- To be responsible for obtaining supplies as required
- To deliver food to tables as and when required
- To maintain the bar and surrounding areas in clean and good order at all times and as required by food and hygiene legislation
- To take payment for goods and services provided within the bar areas and issue receipts using the till systems provided and in accordance with laid down procedures
- To ensure the room is cleaned and kept tidy during your shift, collecting glasses, clearing tables and tidying chairs where needed.
Hours negotiable,mornings, evening and weekends With a stunning location overlooking talland bay our holiday park is the perfect destination for cornish escapes
Bridge Leisure, established in 2008, has a great range of UK holiday parks located across the UK from Cornwall right up to the Scottish coast.
We offer 25% discount off our holidays, food and 15% off drinks, we also provide free uniform and a brilliant employee recognition scheme.
If you possess all the above, please email your CV.
Apply for front of house
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly