Bar/Waiting Team Member - Seaview holiday village – Polperro, Looe
- Hard working?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic to work at Seaview holiday village, part of Bridge Leisure.
- To organise in all detail the arrangements of bottles and equipment in a clean and visually attractive manner
- To be responsible for obtaining supplies as required
- To prepare and pour drinks ordered
- To deliver food to tables as and when required
- To maintain the bar and surrounding areas in clean and good order at all times and as required by food and hygiene legislation
- To report cloudy / frothy beer and any faulty equipment to the Supervisor or Complex Manager
- To take payment for goods and services provided within the bar areas and issue receipts using the till systems provided and in accordance with laid down procedures
- To ensure the room is cleaned and kept tidy during your shift, collecting glasses, clearing tables and tidying chairs where needed.
Hours negotiable,mornings, evening and weekends With a stunning location overlooking talland bay our holiday park is the perfect destination for cornish escapes
Bridge Leisure, established in 2008, has a great range of UK holiday parks located across the UK from Cornwall right up to the Scottish coast.
We offer 25% discount off our holidays, food and 15% off drinks, we also provide free uniform and a brilliant employee recognition scheme.
If you possess all the above, please email your CV.
Apply for bar/waiting staff
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly