Administration Manager - Hull
- Job Type
- Full Time
Administration Manager - Sand Le Mere, Tunstall Nr Hull
Exceeds minimum wage
Permanent, Full time including some weekend working
Bridge Leisure are recruiting for an Administration Manager at our Sand Le Mere holiday Park in Tunstall, Hull.
If you’re a conscientious, customer focused person that enjoys working with the with admin skills and experience, you may be the perfect person to work in one of our fantastic holiday villages at Bridge Leisure.
We need you:
- To provide a professional administration function to the park and ensure all Central Office requirements are dealt with on an accurate and timely basis.
- To ensure all income generated on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately.
- To ensure the park is fully compliant with all company procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, caravan sales guidelines
- To work pro-actively by checking cash control on park and carrying out random safe checks and float checks on all areas on-site.
- To record and review sources of income and compare income at different times to establish trends and tastes with the aim of maximising income and reducing costs.
- To keep accurate and up to date financial and management information on income, costs and purchases against budget.
- To become expert in the compilation, presentation and production of relevant management information as required by department heads of the business and the General Manager.
- To be responsible for the safe keeping, maintenance and working efficiency of all office machinery. Where operating this machinery requires specialist training to ensure this has been carried out and any certificates required by operators have been obtained.
- To be a point of contact for head office queries and other business contacts.
- Understanding and complying with the Accounts Department procedures.
- Ensure all relevant managers and staff have copies/access to their up to date procedures both when they join and on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure written company procedures are maintained up to date and are readily available. To have a working knowledge of these procedures sufficient to perform the above function.
- To oversee the introduction of new procedures as and when introduced. To liaise with department heads to ensure they are fully implemented and to monitor the initial period and help to resolve any initial problems.
- To ensure that Group Purchase agreements are fully observed and that purchase procedures in general are implemented. This will include adherence to ordering and payment procedures and the timely dispatch of invoices to Head Office.
- To set up and maintain a reliable and efficient system to deal with all correspondence and matters outstanding from statutory bodies. To include understanding requirements of these bodies, documentation of action taken and indicators of outstanding requirements and deadlines for completion, by giving timely accurate information to General Manager.
- To ensure all insurance matters including claims are dealt with in accordance with the insurer’s guidelines.
- To maintain a record of all necessary licences that gives ample time to facilitate renewals and outlines action that needs to be taken.
- To provide assistance to Internal Audit upon their visits to the park.
- To ensure the timely completion of the weekly site return information required by Head Office.
- To ensure banking procedures, including the adherence to safe limits are strictly observed.
- To prepare, plan and manage a budget for all resources within area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control
About Sand Le Mere:
Sand Le Mere benefits from a stunning location by the sea on the East Yorkshire coast. We provide a wide range of on-site amenities – a fabulous leisure complex, indoor pool, kid’s clubs, adventure playgrounds, sports, a fishing lake and evening entertainment, we are the region's most fun-packed park!
Bridge Leisure is a very special kind of holiday park operator! We have 9 parks spread around the UK. The parks consist of chalets and caravans, with great on site facilities including shops se, pools, bars, games, entertainment and restaurants etc.
We are the only holiday park company twice voted one of the Sunday Times TOP 100 companies to work for!
We offer free uniform, discounted food and drink and holidays.