Caravan Sales - Hull
Caravan Sales - Sand Le Mere - Tunstall, Kingston upon Hull
- Hard working?
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic to work at Sand Le Mere holiday park, part of Bridge Leisure.
REPORTING TO: HOLIDAY HOME SALES MANAGER
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To meet specified targets in terms of caravan sales
- To establish and maintain a customer database in order to facilitate future sales opportunities
- To ensure presentation of holiday home displays are maintained to the required standard
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- To generate new leads as well as utilising existing leads
- Utilise leads to generate appointments, and maximise all sales opportunities
- To approach owner base to identify any upgrades, additional purchases or part exchanges
- Ensure all contacts managed and called when pre-agreed
- Meet or exceed target set with Sales Manager
- Ensure all marketing activity as set by SM is completed to maximise opportunities
- Manage you own sales funnel and discuss with SM
- To ensure that the sales environment is clean and tidy for the sales meeting
- To sell the park and its facilities
- To explore financing arrangements with the prospect and deal with any financial matters arising, ensuring all compliance elements are completed
- Check the stock and ensure it is kept looking smart and presentable at all times
- To comply with all administrative processes, including the Company’s Selling Guideline
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
Any Bridge Leisure team member may be asked on occasion to perform additional or unrelated duties after appropriate training has been given, if required.