Pool Lifeguard - Bodmin
- Job Type
- Full Time
Pool Lifeguard - Hengar Manor Country Park
A very exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pool Lifeguard or a keen newly graduated lifeguard looking for a stable and full-time position. Hengar Manor is currently looking for a dynamic and professional to ensure health & safety of every guests.
Hengar manor is a Four Star Family Park in the heart of Cornwall between Bodmin and Camelford. With over 160 Accommodations located in a rural oasis of a 35-acre country estate. There’s a huge range of self-catering accommodation including our grand 18th Century Manor House, our cosy holiday cottages and bungalows, apartments, villas, caravans, waterside cabins and luxury holiday lodges for which we are renowned.
Owned by Bridge Leisure, we pride ourselves on being a good place to be for guests and staff and feature within the Sunday times top 100 companies to work for!
We are looking for a team member to join our lifeguard team, working full time in an all year and permanent position, this will involve working weekends, the shifts are 10.00am – 7.00 pm
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To ensure a safe, hygienic and smooth running operation by maintaining high standards.
- To comply with all relevant legislation relating to the operation.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, health & safety policy, swimming pool policy, etc.
- Maintain a concentrated observation of the pool and pool users.
- Following all relevant legislation including health & safety, hygiene, first aid and fire
- Observing all RLSS requirements.
- Ensuring the safety of customers and other team members and security of equipment.
- Carry out rescues and initiate emergency action where necessary.
- Following the required procedures for water testing, back washing and water dosage.
- Ensuring paperwork is completed neatly and accurately within specified deadlines.
- Report all potential accidents.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the pool and associated areas.
- Inspect toilets and changing areas as and when required.
- To undertake and organise activities contained within the sports resorts programme or water resorts programme.
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company
What we offer
- Staff discount on food and hot drinks
- Family swim vouchers
- Be rewarded for working above and upon with our in house company HEARTS scheme.
Please note that due to our rural location you will require your own transport.
Apply for Pool Lifeguard - Bodmin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly