Accommodation Cleaners - Bodmin
- Job Type
- Part Time
Accommodation Cleaners - Hengar Manor Country Park
Hengar manor is a four star family Park in between Bodmin and Camelford looking for Caravan and Lodge Cleaners.
We pride ourselves on being a good place to be for guests and staff and feature within the Sunday times top 100 companies to work for.
- Part time seasonal position working from 10.00am
- Training included and all equipment provided.
- Work with your friend in you wish
- Excellent Pay Rate per accommodation that you clean.
Your role as a Lodge Cleaner will be to ensure that all allocated units of accommodation are cleaned to the high standard. You will be responsible to deliver the accommodation to the specification set by the company within the allotted time of a changeover, reporting to the Housekeeping assistant any maintenance or inventory issues identified.
Although experience is preferred it is not necessary, with training included and equipment provided. You will be working to provide a high quality of clean in standards.be able to listen and communicate effectively You must be able to work on your own initiative. You will have a flexible attitude and approach to your work.
- To clean allocated lodges to company standards, Monday, Friday and Saturday, or a combination of days
- Make beds
- Report to housekeeping any maintenance or inventory issues identified.
What we offer
- Competitive pay rates
- Staff discount on food and hot drinks
- Family swim vouchers
- Be rewarded for working above and upon with our in house company HEARTS scheme.
This a seasonal job position, due to our rural location you will require your own transport.
The opportunity for further hours in other departments with the business can be available if required to the correct person.