Receptionist / Holiday Sales
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To provide an effective Reception and Information Service, on site booking service and operate Park phone/radio system
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- To provide an efficient enquiry and reservations service to all guests
- To meet and greet guests on arrival in a courteous manner and relay any relevant information regarding the Park's facilities to them
- To provide an information service on all Park activities, facilities and local services and attractions
- To efficiently operate the Park telephone system, take messages and respond to customers where needed
- To operate a sundry sales service with supporting clerical administration – stamps, phone top ups etc
- To provide an efficient support service to resolve guest problems, housekeeping, maintenance, etc
- To operate a cash point and control monies and reception safe in accordance with laid down procedures.
- To complete all Welcome Packs with corresponding programmes, membership cards, keys, etc
- To issue and control all keys to guest accommodation
- To operate Park mobile radio system
- To take payment for holidays or caravan owners' accounts and issue receipts using till systems provided.
Apply for Receptionist / Holiday Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly