Bar Team - Hull
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To carry out all duties within the bars areas to agreed operating standards
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- To organise in all detail the arrangements of bottles and equipment in a clean and visually attractive manner
- To be responsible for obtaining supplies as required
- To prepare and pour drinks ordered
- To deliver food to tables as and when required
- To maintain the bar and surrounding areas in clean and good order at all times and as required by food and hygiene legislation
- To report cloudy / frothy beer and any faulty equipment to the Supervisor or Complex Manager
- To take payment for goods and services provided within the bar areas and issue receipts using the till systems provided and in accordance with laid down procedures.
- To ensure the room is cleaned and kept tidy during your shift, collecting glasses, clearing tables and tidying chairs where needed.
Apply for Bar Team - Hull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly