Holiday Sales Administrator
Holiday Sales Administator - Silver Sands Holiday Park
This position will involve:
- Dealing with day to day office work, filing, holiday booking enquiries and entering details on our in house booking systems.
- Selling holidays through the website and telephone.
- To contribute to our overall purpose of providing an excellent and efficient service, to help exceed the expectations of our customer’s needs.
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, health & safety policy, trading policy, etc.
- Dealing with guests on the front reception desk on daily bases.
- Reporting to the Holiday sales manager .
We are looking for somebody who is:
- Has a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- Deal with customers who have issues, advice action being taken, and resolve and to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments
Apply for Holiday Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly