- Job Type
Chef - Silver Sands Holiday Park, Lossiemouth
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To carry out all duties required within a busy catering kitchen, cooking and serving food and maintain the hygiene standards.
To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- To prepare, cook and serve food.
- Stock and portion control
- Assist in Maintenance of GP levels
- Liaise with staff to keep a smooth running department
- Maintain hygiene levels and the relevant paper work required.
- Any additional duties assigned from the Catering Manager
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company
- Ability to work weekends and evening.
Accommodation could be available for the correct candidate
Apply for Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly