- To provide an efficient enquiry and reservations service to all guests
- To meet and greet guests on arrival in a courteous manner and relay any relevant information regarding the Park's facilities to them
- To provide an information service on all Park activities, facilities and local services and attractions
- To efficiently operate the Park telephone system, take messages and respond to customers where needed
- To provide an efficient support service to resolve guest problems, housekeeping, maintenance, etc
- To operate a cash point and control monies and reception safe in accordance with laid down procedures.
- To complete all Welcome Packs with corresponding programmes, membership cards, keys, etc
- To issue and control all keys to guest accommodation
- To operate Park mobile radio system
- To take payment for holidays or caravan owners' accounts and issue receipts using till systems provided.
- To provide Admin support to the Holiday Sales Manager and Admin manager
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
Apply for Reception Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly