- To undertake all duties as required by the Entertainments Manager to deliver a full and varied entertainment programme on the Park.
- To create a positive and lasting impression through regular contact with customers
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc.
- Promoting the Entertainment’s team and the Park product
- Be involved in presenting in-house shows, competitions dance, operate skin character costumes and participate in any other entertainment activities
- Maintain standards on all stage areas and care for all equipment
- Undertaken and general maintenance and repairs of entertainments stock as and when needed.
- Report any stock shortages and repairs above your ability to the Entertainments Manager
- To attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the General Manager or the Company
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments
Apply for Entertainment Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly