Complex Manager - Bodmin
- Job Type
- Full Time
Complex Manager - Hengar Manor Country Park
Hengar Manor is a holiday park set within 35 acres of land with 160 lodges and over 500 guests, we are now looking to recruit a complex manager for the bar and catering facilitates here at the park:
Main purpose of the role:
- To manage the main functions of the role; all bars food outlets and arcades on the Park, to agreed operating standards whilst maximizing profits through the arcade and sales of drinks.
- Maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness through appropriate induction and ongoing training of team members
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures, for example, delegation of authority, S.A.F.E. child protection, licensing laws, health & safety policy, food safety, etc. and licensed bars standard operating procedure
Control the set targets and budgets, ensure the stock is at correct levels. Staff levels are maintenance and training provided. Keeping the GP’s at the correct levels and encourage sales and offer support within the holiday park. Be able to self-manage and ensure the smooth running of the complex is meet as per company standards.
Deliver excellent customer service and contribute to the daily running of the park, to ensure high guest’s levels are maintained.
- Deliver HEARTS customer service and standards at all times, when out on Park or speaking to colleagues.
- Deal with customers who have issues, advice action being taken, and resolve and to a mutually satisfactory conclusion.
- To contribute actively in teams by building good working relationships with colleagues and other departments
- Have a flexible attitude to work
- To wear necessary protective clothing and safety boots provided by the Company
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department you are working
- Ensure personal appearance is of the highest standard of tidiness and hygiene, uniform is clean and well presented
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally
- Attend any relevant training courses as recommended by the Park and the Company.
Any Bridge Leisure team member may be asked on occasion to perform additional or unrelated duties after appropriate training has been given, if required
We are looking to seek somebody with a professional and flexible attitude, that is able to work weekends and evenings, we are a rural holiday park, so transports is essential. Communicate with fellow team members and is presentable person.
This is full time position with an immediate start. Please forward your CV.
Apply for Complex Manager - Bodmin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly