Bar staff or waiting Team Member - Cheltenham
- Brewhouse & Kitchen
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- £8.20-10.00 + tips/trunc
- 30 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Bar & Pub jobs, Bar and Floor Staff, Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Waiter / Waitress, Waiting Staff
Why Brewhouse & Kitchen?
Founded in 2013, B&K is a blend of Great British Pubs with US-inspired hospitality and beer culture. We have open fires, cask ales and Sunday Roasts - but we also have quirky industrial dcor, an eclectic range of guest beers and home-style BBQ dishes.
We are unique whereby we brew beer on-site, delivering an experience to the senses with the smells, sights and tastes.
B&K inspires our teams by living by the line "people always remember how you make them feel", we hold ourselves to this daily, Brewing Happiness wherever we can. We brew great beer and great experiences, every single day.
Benefits of being a B&K Team Member
- Award winning employer - Best Pub brand 2022, Best Employer 2021
- Competitive hourly pay
- Centralised tronc/tips system with opportunities to significantly enhance salary
- Up to 1000 Refer a Friend Bounty Scheme
- Access your pay early with Hastee Pay, including financial wellbeing support
- Free team meal with every 6 hour shift
- 30% off Food, Drink, Accommodation & Experience's in our Brewpubs
- Buy-one-get-one-free on our Mini-Kegs of in-house brewed beer
- Structured career path, with development opportunities for all in a fun, fast paced industry
- Access to Brewhub - with over 3000+ discounts & cashback opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Award-winning learning & development in the hospitality industry, including: B&K Specialist Training, B&K Learning Hub, Apprenticeships plus much, much more
- 24 hour access to our Employee assistance programme offering free counselling, financial and well-being support
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Free Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Brewing Happiness - a positive mindset for all team and guests
- Flexible shifts to fit in with life
Our Team Members are the core part of every Brewpub. You are the friendly, smiling face that greet our guests. You are the masters in product knowledge, showcasing your passion for hospitality, beer and pretty much anything else you have an interest in! As a Team Member, you'll be taking orders, serving food and drinks (including some wonderful in-house brewed beers), creating long-lasting memorable experiences and setting-up and closing-down the Brewpub.
Our Team Members champion our core Brewing Happiness Values:
People First - We are in the People industry; we just so happen to serve food & drinks.
Passion - We are passionate about great people, great beer, great food & great times
Fun - People come to the Brewpub to have fun, this starts with our teams
Integrity - We focus on the CAN do, not on the can't
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then click 'apply' now!