Apprentice Chef - Nationwide
- Brewhouse & Kitchen
- £8.36 -£9.50 +tronc/tips
- 26 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
Why Brewhouse & Kitchen?
Founded in 2013, B&K is a blend of Great British Pubs with US-inspired hospitality and beer culture. We have open fires, cask ales and Sunday Roasts - but we also have quirky industrial dcor, an eclectic range of guest beers and home-style BBQ dishes.
We are unique whereby we brew beer on-site, delivering an experience to the senses with the smells, sights and tastes.
B&K inspires our teams by living by the line "people always remember how you make them feel", we hold ourselves to this daily, Brewing Happiness wherever we can. We brew great beer and great experiences, every single day.
Benefits of being an Apprentice B&K Chef
- Award winning employer - Best Pub brand 2022, Best Employer 2021
- Competitive Salary
- Centralised tronc/tips system with opportunities to significantly enhance salary
- Up to 1000 Refer a Friend Bounty Scheme
- Access your pay early with Hastee Pay, including financial wellbeing support
- Free team meal with every 6 hour shift
- 30% off Food, Drink, Accommodation & Experience's in our Brewpubs
- Buy-one-get-one-free on our Mini-Kegs of in-house brewed beer
- Structured career path, with development opportunities for all in a fun, fast paced industry
- Access to Brewhub - with over 3000+ discounts & cashback opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Award-winning learning & development in the hospitality industry, including: B&K Specialist Training, B&K Learning Hub, Apprenticeships plus much, much more
- 24 hour access to our Employee assistance programme offering free counselling, financial and well-being support
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Free Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Brewing Happiness - a positive mindset for all team and guests
- Flexible shifts to fit in with life!
Why complete a B&K Chef Apprenticeship?
Level 2 or 3 qualification with the opportunity to complete up to a level 5 degree level apprenticeship as you progress your career
Working with external training providers, you will have the opportunity to attend workshops run by industry leading professionals to enhance your learning
Earn while you learn - no cost to you to complete your Apprenticeship!
Develop your career as a Chef with opportunities to further progress as a Sous Chef and Head Chef
Supported and mentored throughout your Apprenticeship by one of our outstanding Chefs
Our external training provider 'HIT' offer 121 support, visits and additional training - they will ensure you have everything you need to succeed
Our Kitchen Teams are the fire that feeds the fuel in our Brewpubs. They are uncompromising in their standards, with great communication skills. They understand they are part of a wider team, all with a shared goal, working collaboratively to achieve it.
As part of our Kitchen Team, you'll be preparing & cooking food in our kitchens with a range of different equipment, you'll ensure your Brewpub kitchen adheres to all food safety regulations and work cohesively with your team to deliver a great guest experience.
Our Kitchen Teams champion our core Brewing Happiness Values:
People First - We are in the People industry; we just so happen to serve food & drinks.
Passion - We are passionate about great people, great beer, great food & great times
Fun - People come to the Brewpub to have fun, this starts with our teams
Integrity - We focus on the CAN do, not on the can't
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then click 'apply' now!