Business Development Manager - London
- Brewhouse & Kitchen
- £30,000 - £32,000 DOE + excellent benefits
- 18 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- Fitness jobs, Operations Manager, Sales & Marketing jobs, Sales Manager, Travel & Culture, Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - London
We are looking for an exceptional Business Development Manager to build key relationships and drive YOY sales growth for our brewpubs in London, Milton Keynes, Bedford and Horsham.
Why Brewhouse & Kitchen?
Founded in 2013, B&K is a blend of Great British Pubs with US-inspired hospitality and beer culture. We have open fires, cask ales and Sunday Roasts - but we also have quirky industrial decor, an eclectic range of guest beers and home-style BBQ dishes.
We are unique whereby we brew beer on-site, delivering an experience to the senses with the smells, sights and tastes.
B&K inspires our teams by living by the line "people always remember how you make them feel", we hold ourselves to this daily, Brewing Happiness wherever we can. We brew great beer and great experiences, every single day.
Benefits of being a B&K Business Development Manager
- Award winning employer - Best Pub brand 2022, Best Employer 2021
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 1000 Refer a Friend Bounty Scheme
- Access your pay early with Hastee Pay, including financial wellbeing support
- Free team meal on shift
- 30% off Food, Drink, Accommodation & Experience's in our Brewpubs
- Buy-one-get-one-free on our Mini-Kegs of in-house brewed beer
- Access to Brewhub - with over 3000+ discounts & cashback opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Award-winning learning & development in the hospitality industry, including: B&K Specialist Training, B&K Learning Hub, Apprenticeships plus much, much more
- Annual incentive trips and benefits
- 24 hour access to our Employee assistance programme offering free counselling, financial and well-being support
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Career progression in a fun, fast-paced industry
- Free Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Brewing Happiness - a positive mindset for all team and guests
- Flexible shifts to fit in with life!
Our Business Development Manager will champion our core Brewing Happiness Values:
People First - We are in the People Industry; we just so happen to serve food & drinks.
Passion - We are passionate about great people, great beer, great food & great times.
Fun - People come to the brewpub to have fun, this starts with our teams.
Integrity - We focus on the Can do, not on the can't
Operations Manager, dotted line into the Head of Corporate Sales
- Have a very proactive approach to sourcing new business and grow existing accounts
- Attend networking events, raising the profile of the brewpub/s within the local community
- Create leads and convert business for the events space, which is profitable and meets target
- Drive sales into the whole brewpub/s
- Creation (in conjunction with the Operations & General Managers) and ownership of sales plans which clear SMART objectives
- Ownership of your sales pipeline and building new relationships to drive sales against targets
- Manage your own time and diary, understanding the opportunities within each brewpub
- Continually build and validate a database of contacts with key employers, organisations, third parties and private customers
- Adhere to and develop sales and operational procedures and standards for the business following the B&K Way
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales with accountability for when up and solutions for when down with clear action plans
- Weekly reporting against budget and targets
- Develop pricing strategies and up sell opportunities for the business
- Ensure all communication and confirmation sheets with all aspects of the event and the client's requirements are clear to the ops and kitchen team handing to the GM or nominated member of the management team in a timely manner.
- Flexibility to attend key events over weekends and in evenings to maximise the relationship or future sales opportunities.
What you'll need:
- Outstanding track record in sales
- A good knowledge of local businesses and national agencies
- To be smart and well presented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- To be sales driven and able to confidently negotiate
- Great organisation and administration skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the business
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then click 'apply' now!