Assistant Manager - Hoxton
Why Brewhouse & Kitchen?
Founded in 2013, B&K is a blend of Great British Pubs with US-inspired hospitality and beer culture. We have open fires, cask ales and Sunday Roasts - but we also have quirky industrial dcor, an eclectic range of guest beers and home-style BBQ dishes.
We are unique whereby we brew beer on-site, delivering an experience to the senses with the smells, sights and tastes.
B&K inspires our teams by living by the line "people always remember how you make them feel", we hold ourselves to this daily, Brewing Happiness wherever we can. We brew great beer and great experiences, every single day.
Benefits of being a B&K Assistant Manager
- Award winning employer - Best Pub brand 2022, Best Employer 2021
- Competitive Assistant Manager Salary
- Centralised tronc system with opportunities to significantly enhance salary
- Earn up to an additional 3000 per year on top of your annual salary with our bonus scheme
- Up to 1000 Refer a Friend Bounty Scheme
- Access your pay early with Hastee Pay, including financial wellbeing support
- Free team meal on shift
- 30% off Food, Drink, Accommodation & Experience's in our Brewpubs
- Buy-one-get-one-free on our Mini-Kegs of in-house brewed beer
- Access to Brewhub - with over 3000+ discounts & cashback opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Award-winning learning & development in the hospitality industry, including: B&K Specialist Training, B&K Learning Hub, Apprenticeships plus much, much more
- Annual incentive trips and benefits
- 24 hour access to our Employee assistance programme offering free counselling, financial and well-being support
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Career progression in a fun, fast-paced industry
- Free Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Brewing Happiness - a positive mindset for all team and guests
- Flexible shifts to fit in with life!
Our Assistant Managers are the driving force of leadership in our Brewpubs. You will be unrelenting in your quest for perfect hospitality experiences for our guests, understanding how to get the best out of your team. You will be the driver of the B&K Way, our own operational standards set out by our teams! You will champion product knowledge, showcasing your passion for people, beer, food and pretty much anything else you have an interest in.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be leading shifts including opening & closing the Brewpub, recruiting, training & coaching your team, manage health & safety of the Brewpub and be a keen eye for growing sales!
Our Assistant Managers will champion our core Brewing Happiness Values:
People First - We are in the People industry; we just so happen to serve food & drinks.
Passion - We are passionate about great people, great beer, great food & great times
Fun - People come to the Brewpub to have fun, this starts with our teams
Integrity - We focus on the CAN do, not on the can't
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then click 'apply' now!