Brewer - Cardiff
Why Brewhouse & Kitchen?
Founded in 2013, B&K is a blend of Great British Pubs with US-inspired hospitality and beer culture. We have open fires, cask ales and Sunday Roasts - but we also have quirky industrial dcor, an eclectic range of guest beers and home-style BBQ dishes.
We are unique whereby we brew beer on-site, delivering an experience to the senses with the smells, sights and tastes.
B&K inspires our teams by living by the line "people always remember how you make them feel", we hold ourselves to this daily, Brewing Happiness wherever we can. We brew great beer and great experiences, every single day.
Benefits of being a B&K Brewer
- Brew for an Award winning employer - Best Pub brand 2022, Best Employer 2021
- Competitive Brewer Salary
- Centralised tronc system with opportunities to significantly enhance salary
- Earn up to an additional 4000 per year on top of your annual salary with our bonus scheme
- Additional bonus for any competitive awards won
- Up to 1000 Refer a Friend Bounty Scheme
- Access your pay early with Hastee Pay, including financial wellbeing support
- Free team meal on shift
- 30% off Food, Drink, Accommodation & Experience's in our Brewpubs
- Buy-one-get-one-free on our Mini-Kegs of in-house brewed beer
- Access to Brewhub - with over 3000+ discounts & cashback opportunities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Award-winning learning & development in the hospitality industry, including: B&K Specialist Training, B&K Learning Hub, Apprenticeships plus much, much more
- Annual incentive trips and benefits
- 24 hour access to our Employee assistance programme offering free counselling, financial and well-being support
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Career progression in a fun, fast-paced industry
- Free Brewery Experience Day for you and a friend when you join
- Brewing Happiness - a positive mindset for all team and guests
- Flexible shifts to fit in with life!
Our Brewers are what sets us apart from all the other brands, they are our USP. As a Brewer at B&K you'll fully engage with your local community, including your team, pushing your own-brewed beer as paramount to any other. But first, you'll make sure the quality is spot-on, from recipe design, ingredient ordering and audits and finally brewing the beer. The role of a Brewer at B&K is different to most, as you'll be here when the Brewpub is open, being a focal point for all our guests.
As a Brewer you'll be in control of stock and ordering of ingredients, including managing your budgets based on company specification, you'll also be a complete beer-nerd who loves sharing their passion, encouraging your team and guests to try the beer you've produced. You'll naturally be a people person, who is bubbly, active and communicative, who offers support and guidance in management meetings, setting clear goals for your team. You'll be confident in delivering educational experiences in the world of beer & brewing
Our Brewers champion our core Brewing Happiness Values:
People First - We are in the People industry; we just so happen to serve food & drinks.
Passion - We are passionate about great people, great beer, great food & great times
Fun - People come to the Brewpub to have fun, this starts with our teams
Integrity - We focus on the CAN do, not on the can't
If all of this sounds exciting to you, then click 'apply' now!