Floor Supervisor - Alfred St
Floor Supervisor - Boston Tea Party
Alfred St, Bath
One key ethos of Boston Tea Party is Making Things Better and there is no better way to do that than to put a smile on every customer’s face, to make them laugh and feel at home. If you’ve got a big heart, a great sense of humour and the stamina to run back and forth all day, then this is the place for you. You’ll get to train with a passionate, blossoming family eager to challenge themselves as they grow.
We're looking for a Floor Supervisor to join our team in Alfred St.
Our people work at BTP because they share our values of empathy, fairness, curiosity, determination, resourcefulness, positivity & humour.
As a Floor Supervisor you will need to demonstrate these values daily by being flexible & working where the café needs you most, in order to deliver the best experience for our customers, as well as great day at work for your team.
Our Supervisors ensure that we never compromise on quality and make sure that our customers are really well looked after by running a brilliant shift. You’ll share passion and personality with our customers and our team, so that they love BTP as much as we do.
Our cafes are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
We want you to feel valued and we provide great training so you’ll be learning constantly, and if you want to progress you’ll know how.
This is a great opportunity to get stuck in and learn loads of skills with a company that never tires of trying to improve how we do things for our teams, customers and the communities which we are part of. After all our purpose is Making Things Better.
What you will get when you work for BTP
- Fair pay & pay progression linked to your training, skill & contribution
- Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
- Paid breaks Free staff food 25% staff discount
- Free hot drinks
- No split shifts
- Sociable hours
- Observation led training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling
- Leadership development for current and potential managers
- Internationally recognised Specialty Coffee Association qualifications
Progression and a future
- At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
- A place where you are accepted for who you are
- A fun and vibrant environment
- An opportunity to give back to your community