Team Member - Whiteladies Road
Team Member - Boston Tea Party
Whiteladies BTP’s previous incarnation as a record shop may have something to do with its distinctly retro feel and frankly, rather cool vibe. You’ll get to meet and work with amazing and interesting people every day, which alongside interesting work will keep anyone happy.
We're looking for Team Members to join our team in Whiteladies Road.
Our people work at BTP because they share our values of empathy, fairness, curiosity, determination, resourcefulness, positivity & humour.
As a Team Member you will need to demonstrate these values daily by being flexible & working where the café needs you most in order to deliver the best experience for our customers, as well as great day at work for your team.
Our Team Members master a variety of roles within the café; whether taking orders, making or delivering our amazing food to our customers, producing & running our range of delicious drinks or ensuring our teams have the kit they need.
Our cafés are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
We want you to feel valued and we provide great training, so you’ll be learning constantly and if you want to progress you’ll know how.
This is a great opportunity to get stuck in and learn loads of skills with a company that never tires of trying to improve how we do things for our teams, customers and the communities which we are part of. After all our purpose is Making Things Better.
What you will get when you work for BTP
- Fair pay & pay progression linked to your training, skill & contribution
- Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
- Paid breaks
- Free staff food
- 25% staff discount
- Free hot drinks
- No split shifts
- Sociable hours
- Observation led training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling
- Leadership development for current and potential managers Internationally recognised Specialty Coffee Association qualifications
Progression and a future
- At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
- A place where you are accepted for who you are • A fun and vibrant environment
- An opportunity to give back to your community
Apply for Team Member - Whiteladies Road
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly