Floor Supervisor - Bath
- Job Type
- Full Time
Floor Supervisor - Boston Tea Party
Small but mighty, our Kingsmead Square café is a firm favourite with the locals in Bath. You are guaranteed to see familiar faces day in, day out as well as plenty of tourists eager to keep the team busy. We are a well-oiled machine thriving on the fast-paced trade that keeps every day exciting.
We're looking for a Floor Supervisor to join our team in Bath.
Our people work at BTP because they share our values of empathy, fairness, curiosity, determination, resourcefulness, positivity & humour.
As a Floor Supervisor you will need to demonstrate these values daily by being flexible & working where the café needs you most, in order to deliver the best experience for our customers, as well as great day at work for your team.
Our Supervisors ensure that we never compromise on quality and make sure that our customers are really well looked after by running a brilliant shift. You’ll share passion and personality with our customers and our team, so that they love BTP as much as we do.
Our cafes are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
We want you to feel valued and we provide great training so you’ll be learning constantly, and if you want to progress you’ll know how.
This is a great opportunity to get stuck in and learn loads of skills with a company that never tires of trying to improve how we do things for our teams, customers and the communities which we are part of. After all our purpose is Making Things Better.
What you will get when you work for BTP
- Fair pay & pay progression linked to your training, skill & contribution
- Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
- Paid breaks Free staff food 25% staff discount
- Free hot drinks
- No split shifts
- Sociable hours
- Observation led training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling
- Leadership development for current and potential managers
- Internationally recognised Specialty Coffee Association qualifications
Progression and a future
- At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
- A place where you are accepted for who you are
- A fun and vibrant environment
- An opportunity to give back to your community