Head Chef - Bristol
- Job Type
- Full Time
Boston Tea Party - Whiteladies Road Bristol
We're looking for a Kitchen Manager to join our team on Whiteladies Road Bristol.
Our Kitchen Manager’s lead by example preparing dishes from scratch with fantastic ingredients and never compromising on food quality. Using their experience they provide inspiring training and coaching to our teams to ensure BTP’s future talent is being nurtured.
We want you to feel valued and we’ll be sure you’re trained and developed and if you want to progress you’ll know how.
You’ll also love your paid breaks, free staff food & no split shifts; not to mention more sociable hours and that you are home well before the pubs closes!
Our cafes are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
What you will get when you work for BTP
• Fair pay, linked to your skill & contribution • Pay progression linked to Training • Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
• Paid breaks • Free staff food • 25% staff discount • Free hot drinks • No split shifts • Sociable hours! Opening hours 07.00-19:30
• Module-based training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling • Professional qualification for Baristas: SCA • Leadership development for current and potential managers
Progression and a future
• At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
• A place where you are accepted for who you are • A fun and vibrant environment • An opportunity to give back to your community
Apply for Head Chef - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly