Head Chef - Boston Tea Party - Bath
- Job Type
- Full Time
Kitchen Manager/Head Chef
Up to £26k per annum, plus bonus of up to £2.5k per annum
Boston Tea Party - Bath
Our Kingsmead Square café is one of the Boston Tea Party original cafes and has charmed its way into the heats of both those that live here and the endless supply of tourists that visit the city.
This café has a fierce local following and many who make Boston a part of their daily routine and both they and us are looking for the next Kitchen Manager / Head Chef that can lead the team in producing our amazing menu.
Our Kitchen Manager’s lead by example preparing dishes from scratch with fantastic ingredients and never compromising on food quality. Using their experience they provide inspiring training and coaching to our teams to ensure BTP’s future talent is being nurtured. They also love the fact that there are no split shifts and they are home well before the pubs closes!
We want you to feel valued and we’ll be sure you’re trained and developed and if you want to progress you’ll know how.
Our cafes are brilliant places to be in. We deliver phenomenal coffee and teas and incredible ethically sourced food, but what really makes us ‘us’, is our people.
What you will get when you work for BTP
• Fair pay, linked to your skill & contribution • Pay progression linked to Training • Offering more ‘salaried’ positions to support #properjob
• Paid breaks • Free staff food • 25% staff discount • Free hot drinks • No split shifts • Sociable hours! Opening hours 07.00-19:30
• Module-based training programme that encourages cross/multi-skilling • Professional qualification for Baristas: SCA • Leadership development for current and potential managers
Progression and a future
• At least 75% of all senior positions, including HQ, are filled by our internal talent
• A place where you are accepted for who you are • A fun and vibrant environment • An opportunity to give back to your community