Food Service Assistant - Whitstable
- Job Type
- Part Time
Food Service Assistant - CT5 Whitstable, Kent
Hours of Work: Part time (34 hours per week - Monday - Thursday 6.45am – 14.15pm and Friday 6.45am – 13.15pm)
Blue Apple is an experienced independent contract caterer specialising in bringing a bespoke and tailored solution to our clients. We have a diverse range of customers and pride ourselves on delivering fresh food solutions created by happy teams.
We do simple sarnies really well, hospitality that’s heavenly, delectable fine dining and anything else in between is beautifully presented while always being, tasty and delicious. Quite simply, food is our passion.
We are looking for a highly enthusiastic and motivated Food Service Assistant based in Whitstable to lead one of our bustling contracts. The ideal candidate should be passionate about serving great quality food and beverages, whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Assist in the preparation of tasty meals
- Ensure the kitchen and dining areas are sparkly clean at all times
- Keep an eye on stock levels and take responsibility for re-filling displays
- Have excellent standards of presentation at all times
- Deliver a service to our customers with a smile and a positive attitude
- Comply at all times with Health and Safety at Work, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations, policies and procedures
Previous catering experience is not necessary; if you have a positive attitude and are willing to learn we will offer full training. Customer service experience and a passion for working in a fresh food environment would be useful.
To apply, please click APPLY send your CV and follow the instructions. We look forward to hearing from you.