Deputy Manager - Bistrot Pierre - Torquay
- Job Type
- Full Time
Why should you join our team?
We currently have a wonderful opportunity to join our dynamic team as a Deputy Manager. Every member of our Bistrot team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our guests. We pride ourselves on our welcoming and inclusive environment for our employees to excel and develop in their roles.
We also like to take care of our employees, and their wellbeing; therefore, we offer a selection of benefits including:
- An impressive bonus scheme
- Unlimited 50% discount off Bistrot Pierre dining (for a well-earned treat!)
- 24/7 employee assistance program
- Discounted Bistrot food when working on site (did someone say steak and chips for 2?!)
- Development and structured career plans
- Annual company rewards
What will the role of Deputy Manager involve?
- Ensuring consistent and high levels of customer service
- Help manage costs and meet the forecast set out in the budget
- Support with the management of all restaurant staff
- Encouraging a positive culture throughout the team
- To train, monitor and communicate with the Assistant Manager and Shift Leaders
As a Deputy Manager you will need to have:
- Experience managing a team within a fast paced environment