Cleaner - Bistrot Pierre - Plymouth
- Job Type
- Part Time
As Bistrot Pierre we take pride in the presentation of our iconic buildings. As a cleaner you will maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene to ensure the restaurant is presentable for customers and team members.
We are currently seeking an independant candidate to join our team, working fixed days/hours:
Friday - Sunday 7am until 10:30/11:00am
On arrival you will clean our breakfast area ahead of our opening time, then work your way around cleaning all areas of the restaurant to a high standard to maintain our 5 star hygiene rating. This role requires you to work independently.
Our amazing benefits:
- Treat your friends and family to an unlimited 50% discount off our food at any of our Bistrots
- Sign up to the financial wellbeing platform Wagestream, which lets you track your earnings, access your wages before payday, set up savings and provides a financial health score checker
- Discounted room rates at our two hotels
- Discounted selected dishes on shift, and wines at cost price
- We take well-being seriously, so you'll have access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Fantastic staff nights out and on-shift daily and monthly incentives
- Annual company rewards - get the chance to win holiday vouchers for you and your loved ones
- Take part in our Future Leaders course, where you can experience bespoke career development
- Length of service awards
We are looking for someone who is friendly and energetic to join our dynamic team and someone who is a natural team player.
Follow our social media pages and keep in touch!
Facebook - Bistrot Pierre People
Twitter - @bistrotcareers
LinkedIn - Bistrot Pierre
Instagram - @bistrotpierrepeople1994