Kitchen Porter - Bistrot Pierre - Weston Super Mare
- Job Type
- Part Time
Why should you join our team?
We currently have a wonderful opportunity to join our dynamic back of house team at Our French restaurant in Weston-super-Mare
Enjoy freshly prepared French food in Weston-super-Mare overlooking the Grand Pier. With incredible panoramic views across Weston-super-Mare beach, our bistrot offers a stylish, relaxing place in which to enjoy affordable French-style dishes, freshly prepared by our chefs every day.
Whether it's for a casual catch up over lunch, a special occasion, relaxed family meal or Sunday lunch, our bistrot is the perfect place to eat in Weston-super-Mare. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we have something for everyone including gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options. Our bar also provides you with the perfect space to relax with friends and family and enjoy a drink of your choice.
We are also delighted to now be serving Afternoon Tea the Bistrot way. Take your pick of baguettes, French patisseries and fruit scones, served alongside your choice of hot drink for just 9.95 - available Monday to Saturday, between 2:30pm and 5:30pm. as a Kitchen Porter. Every member of our restaurant team plays an integral part in delivering the best possible experience for our customers. We pride ourselves on having created a welcoming and inclusive environment for all, to excel and develop in their roles.
Our amazing benefits:
- Treat your friends and family to an unlimited 50% discount off our food at any of our Bistrots
- An awesome service charge on top of your competitive hourly pay rate
- Sign up to the financial wellbeing platform Wagestream, which lets you track your earnings, access your wages before payday, set up savings and provides a financial health score checker
- Discounted room rates at our two hotels
- Discounted selected dishes on shift, and wines at cost price
- We take well-being seriously, so you'll have access to our 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Fantastic staff nights out and on-shift daily and monthly incentives
- Annual company rewards - get the chance to win holiday vouchers for you and your loved ones
- Take part in our Future Leaders course, where you can experience bespoke career development
- Length of service awards
What will the role involve?
- Follow procedures to ensure all cleaning and maintenance standards are met
- Demonstrate the food hygiene standards as set out by Bistrot Pierre
Keep in touch!
- Facebook - Bistrot Pierre People
- Twitter - @bistrotcareers
- LinkedIn - Bistrot Pierre
- Instagram - @bistrotpierrepeople1994