Chef - Little Chalfont
- Job Type
- Part Time
We are looking for full or part time Chefs for our White Lion pub in Little Chalfont! Our ideal candidate is energetic and has a hugely affable personality. We vary from the lunch rush to after work social groups and big sports events so flexibility is a must!
You should be able to delegate tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner, and be familiar with sanitation regulations. You will be providing our delicious bespoke menu to our guests with a range of burger, pizza, pie and steak dishes!
- Prepare, cook and present food to meet company specifications
- Consistently deliver outstanding levels of service and ensure that the needs of each individual guest are met
- Maintain the presentation and cleaning standards of the kitchen at all times, following company guidelines
- Ensure all stock management processes are followed, including delivery, storage, stock rotation and ordering, to maximise availability and minimise loss
- Protect and secure all company stock and property in order to minimise the risk of loss and ensure that all procedures are in place to meet company audit requirements
- Adhere to all Licensing, Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Support the opening and closing of the kitchen in line with Company processes as required
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey, including our brand new kitchen apprenticeships with HIT training!
- Flexible hours
- Competitive rate of pay
- Working with our friendly kitchen team in a great open kitchen