Bar Team Member - Harrogate
- Job Type
- Part Time
We are looking for new staff for our lovely little pub in Harrogate!
Our ideal candidate is fun, energetic and has a hugely affable personality.
We vary from the lunch rush to after work drinks and we show big sports events on our 4 large screens so flexibility is a must!
A passion for people and food is a very must as you will be serving and seeing a lot of them as we launch our new food menu's including Sunday Roasts!
We are predominantly a sports pub with a welcoming atmosphere for all!
We have four large screen TV's and a vibrant after work drinks crowd towards the weekend with weekly and Monthly Quizs & Live Music, being located on a busy town center street means no two days are the same!
If you have a flexible availability and want to join our family please get in touch!
- Experience is essential
- Part Time 16-20 hours per week
Direct all inquiries to our General Manager - Danny!
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean