Kitchen Team Members Needed for our Brand New Site in Victoria - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pubs are a diverse collection of pubs, each with their own character and charm, bound together by a common vision. We are dedicated to creating an unbeatable sense of belonging to ensure an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We love to celebrate our success and always seek ways to have fun with our teams and help them develop their career in hospitality.
We are looking for enthusiastic Kitchen Team Members to join us at our brand new site coming soon to Victoria, from trained Chefs to Kitchen Porters, who will help us bring a guest focused and energetic approach to the front line of Bermondsey service.
Our Kitchen Teams are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts from our carefully selected menus are prepared and presented to the highest standard. We are looking for people with real attention to detail, a passion for delivering tasty food with an understanding of the importance of stock control, specs and food hygiene compliance.
Responsibilities of our Kitchen Teams will include:
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- A passionate foodie who takes pride in what comes out of the kitchen
- Ability to work with others to deliver exceptional food to our guests
- Knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- Great processes in place to ensure effective stock control