Housekeeping Assistant/Room Attendant - Luxury Country Estate - Leatherhead
- Job Type
- Full Time
Housekeeping Assistant/Room Attendant - Leatherhead
Reporting the Executive Housekeeper, the Housekeeping Assistants/Room Attendant will keep all public areas in the Garden House, The House and The Coach House Cottages clean and tidy, in order to ensure the best experience for our members and guests.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring that all bedrooms inlcuding bathrooms are cleaned to the highest standard.
Duties will include:
- General daily cleaning of bedrooms
- Changing bed linen
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Re-stocking room amenities
- Cleaning public areas
You will also ensure all maintenance issues are reported immediately to ensure our guests have the most pleasant and relaxing stay.
The role is a minimum of 32 hours per week, over 5 days including weekends and evening work.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques & COSHH would be advantageous
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Smart, presentable, hard-working & flexible
- Overall a naturally positive individual
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
Your benefits will include:
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Earn up to £500 for recommend a friend scheme
- Monthly recognition programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister companies
- Social events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- One meal per shift provided