Sous Chef - Luxury Country Estate - Leatherhead
- Job Type
- Full Time
Sous Chef - Leatherhead
Working 5 days out of 7, The Sous Chef will assist the Head Chef in the preparation and service of food in The House Dining Room, ensuring that the highest standards of quality and hygiene are maintained at all times.
The Sous Chef will deputise when the Head Chef is absent and will also have responsibility for the training of all new employees. You will be a friendly team player with the knife skills of a samurai and be adaptable enough to work on any section within the kitchen, leading by example so your team will follow.
You will be using fresh produce with a seasonal changing menu and an emphasis on local produce.
- You will take pride in your area and working for Beaverbrook, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Your previous experience will ideally encompass working in a 5* hotel or fine dining restaurant as a Junior Sous, Sous Chef and preparing food in front of guests.
- Your qualifications will included Food Safety certificate, City & Guilds or equivalent Memberships of Chefs’ Association
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
Your benefits will include:
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Earn up to £500 for recommend a friend scheme
- Monthly recognition programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company
- Social events
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.