Demi Chef de Partie - Luxury Country Estate - Leatherhead
- Job Type
- Full Time
Demi Chef de Partie - Leatherhead
- Deliver consistently high levels of excellence to ensure complete satisfaction of visiting members and guests
- Ensure food is prepared and presented to the highest standards as required by the Garden House
- Produce food as directed by the Chef de Partie and to present it as the times required
- Advise the Chef de Partie of any irregularities in stock control
- Assist the Chef de Partie with the rotation of stock, ensuring the correct storage procedures are following and stock levels are maintained
- Assist any apprentice chefs in developing all necessary skills for the relevant section
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Smart and presentable.
- Good communicator – verbal and written.
- Confident in dealing with people and Managers of departments.
In addition to a competitive reward, we are committed to investing heavily in your development and helping you grow a long-term career with Beaverbrook.
Your benefits will include:
- Free employee shuttle bus from our local train station
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Earn up to £500 for recommend a friend scheme
- Monthly recognition programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20% off with our sister company
- Social events
Across the Estate our team will naturally deliver exceptional customer service to each other and our guests, reflecting our approach to unrivalled hospitality.
Beaverbrook aims to blend the elegant with the informal achieved through the delivery of its excellent and incredibly friendly team.