Kitchen Porter - Hounslow
- Hounslow, Greater London
- 21 Mar 2023
- 18 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Staff, Pot Washer
- Job Type
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
Being a Kitchen Porter is about being perfectly placed to see how one of our kitchens operates. It means being able to work in all areas of the kitchen, helping chefs, building your knowledge and playing an important role in the smooth running of the operation.
- Helping with deliveries
- Taking responsibility for maintaining the cleanliness of our kitchen and restaurant
- Learning simple food preparation skills.
- Assisting with customer queries
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
Experience isn't necessary, what's more important is that you are:
- Friendly and helpful
- Keen to get involved within the kitchen
- Outgoing personality
- Enthusiasm for what you do
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.