Catering Van Delivery Driver - Saltburn By The Sea
- 10.85 - 10.90 / undefined
- 01 Feb 2023
- 01 Mar 2023
- Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, Driving, Restaurant, Catering & Hospitality jobs, Delivery Driver, Retail jobs, Warehouse
- Job Type
Catering Van Delivery Driver/Service Support - Saltburn by the Sea Area
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 4.00pm 32hrs per week @ 10.90 per hour
If you're looking for a career that offers flexibility, excitement, and progression, then contract catering could be for you! At BaxterStorey our career opportunities span industries from retail fashion to motorsport within roles across marketing, people development, sustainability, supply chain and more. Working late nights or weekends are rare, giving you that important work/life balance - that's right you can work in hospitality and not work Saturday nights!
We invest heavily in training and development to give our people the confidence and industry knowledge to push the boundaries of hospitality excellence. There is endless opportunity to climb the career ladder (at any age or stage of your career!) and we offer over 500 courses across our business, from NVQ qualifications to our award-winning Chef Academy.
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Free Meal on Shift
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
What would we like from You?
Food to you is not just a simple life need, food is all about who you are.
- Your focus and desire is to work with the freshest and best ingredients and the closer you are to your kitchen, the better.
- You have the ability to work within a team
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving and have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- Full clean driving licence
- Deliver of food products around various site, assist Catering Team when needed
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Conduct Food Safety and Health and Safety Risk Assessments and ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. To be who you are without judgement, no matter who you are or where you're from. Where individuality is a strength and you can be proud to be you.
Ready to join us? Apply today!