Assistant Manager - Redhill
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager - The Bletchingley Arms, near Redhill, RH1 4PE
We’re looking for a positive Hospitality Professional with a good eye for detail and a passion for people. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment alongside a team dedicated to delivering excellent customer service, then read on.....
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package of up to £29,000
- Excellent training and development, with guaranteed opportunities for progression
- Amazing shift patterns for that work/life balance - 5 x 9 hour shifts
- Staff discount card, meals whilst on duty, team-building events
- Flexibility to move within the group
- You must preferably have had experience in a high-volume food-led Pub, Restaurant or Hotel operation and have a current driving license.
We have been recognised in the London Stock Exchange '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain' report, which showcases the UK's most dynamic and fastest growing companies. All of our Pubs have 5 star hygiene ratings and excellent TripAdvisor reports.
Apply for Assistant Manager - Redhill
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly