Head Chef - Camberley / Blackwater
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Chef - Camberley area
The Crown and Cushion, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9UA
Up to £40,000 per annum, inc. tip share + staff discount card + pension + holiday pay
Barons Pub Company is a successful, growing, independent food-led pub group with 10 busy sites across Surrey and Berkshire. We have been recognised in the London Stock Exchange '1000 Companies to Inspire Britain' report, which showcases the UK's most dynamic and fastest growing companies. All of our sites have 5 star hygiene ratings and excellent TripAdvisor reports.
About the Role:
- You will drive standards and develop and motivate your kitchen team; leading by example and inspiring their thirst for success.
- You will lead from the front, setting and maintaining the highest standards of food quality and consistency.
- You will manage effective kitchen controls to achieve good gross profit, efficient ordering and stock control, as well as driving excellent compliance and standards in health, hygiene and food safety.
- We are looking for a motivated Head Chef who will not only join the management team of the Pub but also the bigger Head Chef community within Barons; contributing to monthly workshops and team meetings.
- Our customers expect a great experience every time they visit one of Barons Pubs, whether it be in the Bar or Restaurant areas, and together with the FOH team it's your job to ensure that the customer’s expectations are not just met but exceeded every time.
Apply for Head Chef - Camberley / Blackwater
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly