Bar Manager - Mayfair, London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bar Manager - Bar Des Pres
Bar des Pres - Saint-Germain’s most-loved and exclusive neighbourhood restaurant arrives in London Mayfair, showcasing the very best of French – Asian from famed chef Cyril Lignac.
Bringing an acclaimed concept from Paris, our cuisine showcases the best of France and East-Asia. Bar des Pres is chic and refined, and where luxury meets the energy and welcoming warmth of a neighbourhood place. Guests are at the centre of our vision, and the heart of what we do. We also take pride in our exceptional customer service, dynamism and top-quality food.
We are currently looking for talented, passionate and confident candidate to join our team as our Bar Manager. The ideal Bar Manager will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a high-end restaurant/bar environment
- Assist the Restaurant Director in driving the business while ensuring non compromise of service standards and customer experience
- To ensure that all Beverage stock levels are maintained and correct ordering procedures are carried out
- Monitor all Opening and Closing Procedures and follow up and training where required
- Be a natural communicator and be successful in running a team
- To be fully aware of current legislation regarding hygiene, licensing laws, weights and measures as they apply to the restaurant
- Train staff on cocktails / allergens / etc.
- Be highly motivated, proactive and an excellent leader
Bar des Pres is offering:
- Competitive salary
- Great career progression
- Flexible working
- Staff meals on site
- Shared tips
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- Free online training
- A chance to be part of our vibrant team
If you’re up to the challenge and have what it takes to be our next Bar Manager, send us your CV and let's have a chat!
*All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.*