Kitchen Assistant - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Banana Tree is a rapidly expanding, young and friendly pan-Asian chain of restaurants looking for talented and dedicated Kitchen Assistants, just like you, who are passionate about the food and service industry.
Location: Soho, Central London
As a Kitchen Assistant you will be assisting the Kitchen staff with various tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that everything in the kitchen is clean at all times
- Delivering adequate stock levels
- General assistance to the chef
The position is full-time with evening and weekend work.
- A job you’ll love!
- Competitive pay rates
- Delicious free meals when working.
- Staff discount on meals at other times.
- 28 days annual leave
- Performance related incentives.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Opportunities to train and grow with our fast expanding company.
If you are passionate about food, enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-paced environment we’d like to hear from you!
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Apply for Kitchen Assistant - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly